Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Easy to Love

I'm posting this on Friday, but I'm writing it on Thursday as I have a spare moment.

Yesterday was Veteran's Day and I was off from work.  I got to spend the whole day with my sons and I loved every minute of it.

I took some photos and emailed them to my grandmas.  My Nana responded to the photo below by saying "He's so easy to love."  And he really is.  I made this picture my screen saver on my lock-screen on my phone.  I know it's a bit blurry, but it's hard to get a three-year-old to stand still (and smile!) for too long. :)



I took this photo of my spunky nearly-two-year-old and I called it "The Definition of Coziness," and I made it the screen saver on the Home screen of my phone.


This little boy LOVES shoes, so yesterday he asked me if I would help him put on these slippers.  Then he gallivanted around the house in his "frog shoes."  :)  Seriously-- my heart just melted into confetti.  Anytime he sees the phone held at an arm's length away, he knows that the Camera feature is on and he belts out "cheeeeeee!" This is precisely what he's doing here.  :)

I titled this topic "Easy to Love" because it's just true.  These boys are so easy to love.  I'm so beyond blessed that God granted me this privilege of being their mom and it's not something I ever want to take for granted.  This is why I know, that despite Michael's Type 1 Diabetes, God has a huge plan for him and for Noah.  I know God wouldn't give Michael this disease without having a plan, and I just want to make myself available to be the vessel God intends for me to be as a mom.  Trusting God and putting my fears into His hands really does wonders for my soul.

Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment