Today, you are 10 months old! I can't believe that we will be celebrating your very first birthday in just 2 short months! I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head for how to make your first birthday a fantastically fun one!
You get cuter every single day and your Daddy and I absolutely LOVE being your parents!
Here are your "stats":
- Clothes: Size 18-month onesies because your torso is so long! Your waist is still small and you could probably wear 9-month and 12-month pants, but it's Alabama and summertime, and it's HOT. So most of the time you spend your days in a onesie--and sometimes with some shorts on.
- Diapers: Size 4. Costco brand during the day, and Huggies Overnights at nighttime (LOVE these!)
Sleeping: You go to bed between 7 and 7:30pm, and you sleep til around 5:30am when Daddy or I give you a 4-oz bottle. Then you go back to sleep until anywhere from 6:30 to 8:00am. You usually take a short morning nap (less than an hour) and a longer afternoon nap. Most of the time, you'll also take an evening nap that can last from 30 minutes to an hour and a half.
Milestones and Funny Things:
- standing on your own for a few seconds at a time
- Your comprehensive skills blow me away! If you start to crawl into the kitchen and we say "Michael, stay in the living room," you will turn around and crawl back into the living room!
- If we ask you "What does Akuna say?" you will pant like a puppy. :)
- You can switch your toys from hand to hand and bang them together.
- You like to participate in yelling matches to make sure you can be the loudest!
- You will belt out "ahhhh" in church when we sing loud songs-- you like to join in!
- You can reach the switch to turn your ceiling fan on and off and your Daddy and I will hear you flick the switch up and down if you're refusing to take a nap
- x-box controller (without the batteries in it)
- TV remote control (without the batteries in it)
- little plastic toy car
- Baby Einstein's Activity Balls
- Baby Einstein's piano
- Winnie the Pooh laptop
Here are some photos:
You are pleased with yourself for kicking off a shoe:
Your latest attitude expression:
Sitting up so big and tall and holding your favorite "Baby Einstein's Activity Ball":
Visiting Grampa Bill and Grandma Dana and Uncle Bryan at the campground on Memorial Day:
Playing with water on your high-chair tray at Grandma Chips' house:
You are such a joy!!! And we love you so much!!!!