Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Let's Look-- Coffee Bars

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Shay for the monthly "Let's Look" series!  This month's topic is all about coffee bars!



My coffee bar is located in my dining room.  (This Keurig was a Prime Day find from 2019, and it's currently on sale again right now). Above it, I've hung up some canvas prints of Washington state that I took a couple summers ago. 



Next to the coffee maker is my mug holder from Costco!  I love this mug holder so much.  Fun coffee mugs are my thing, and I love seeing them all on display!



Here's the view from the kitchen side of the dining room.  I love having the coffee area next to the big window. 



I keep my coffee in the upper cabinet of my pantry.  I use the reusable k-cups for cost savings. 



I drink my coffee black, so I get serious about it and buy my coffee grounds from Costco in the bulk size packaging!



At work, I have a little coffee area set up in the back of my classroom by my desk.  I keep a couple different flavors of K-cups at school since it's easier to add a K-cup into the Keurig in between classes, rather than making a reusable filled with coffee grounds. My current favorite is the Southern Pecan flavor by Green Mountain Coffee.  (I found it at Walmart). 




And that's it!  Making a cup of coffee is one of my favorite parts about the morning, and it's certainly a treat to be able to make some cups at work during the school day too!


Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba



2 comments:

  1. Do you live in Washington? I love it here, so glad to be settled in the Pacific Northwest. I LOVE your mug holder - we have a huge collection of Starbucks mugs and that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is from western Washington. It's so beautiful there! We currently live in Alabama.

      Delete