Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, March 22, 2024

More Cutie Hairstyles!

We've been busy trying out new hairstyles on our little fashionista, and I'm loving it! Here's our latest collection. 

For her competition dance team, she has to wear her hair in a curly ponytail so one night we tried out sponge rollers!


It was such a feeling of nostalgia for me, and she loved the look!


For her competition, though, we tried just curling the ponytail piece. 


It worked out okay but didn't stay all day even with mousse and hairspray. 


She came up with this hairstyle on her own!


The next day she described another hairstyle she'd like. 


We tried a "princess braid." Cute, but little holding power for a school day. 


This is a multi-ponytail looped through each other. 


We tried this triple braid which was pretty cute and stayed put all day. 


This is an "infinity braid" which looks so cool and intricate but still doesn't stay all day. 


We tried out this hair "bow." 


This was a fishtail braid and I told her she looked very much like Elsa when she says "the cold never bothered me anyway!" 


It's been so much fun to look up hairstyles and try things out with her! 


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba 


No comments:

Post a Comment