Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 18, 2021

My Anti- Covid Protocol

Since I'm around roughly 100 different kids every day (plus additional kids that I'm around in the hallways), I figured I needed to stick to a consistent vitamin routine this year. I get most of my vitamins from Costco (the Kirkland Signature brand) but the same vitamin type can be found at other stores or on Amazon. If it doesn't say Kirkland Signature then I ordered from Amazon or bought at Walmart. 

Everyday I pack a combination of these tablets and I take them at lunch time. I take one of everything, but 2 of the elderberry tablets. 








When I get to school, I use part of a water bottle to fill up my Keurig (priorities) and I use the rest for a packet of Emergen-C vitamin C powder. 



At bedtime I add an acid reducer (Pepcid AC) to combat acid reflux during the night. Apparently this also helps decrease the ability of covid cells to latch on to cells inside the body, so it's killing two birds with one stone. Even people without acid reflux are taking this in order to lessen the security of covid symptoms (obviously I'm not a doctor, so check with your Healthcare professional before adding it to your routine). 



My kiddos take gummy vitamins each day (the boys take two and Avery takes one since she's not four years old yet). I also add in one elderberry gummy for the boys. I don't give one of those to Avery since the label says it's for ages 4 & up, and because she's not in a daycare setting around lots of kids. 



This is just our basic routine. I know others add in more things but this is what works for us for now. 

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment