Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Tulips

Back in the fall, Aaron & I bought tulip bulbs from Costco. We bought a pack containing red tulips & pink tulips. We planted them in our front yard in a designated flower bed prior to the first frost. It felt like forever before we got our first little sprout! Then the sprouts continued until finally we saw little buds. The red ones burst forth first, then the pink ones. We've been enjoying these "Amish style" by leaving them in the ground since tulips don't last long when cut. We had a windy day and then a late season frost this week, so most of the tulips are on their way out but it sure was fun to have them! 















They were so much fun! We'll be happy to plant more in our other flower bed this fall, and hopefully these bright little guys will come back next year!

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment