- the grouper sandwich from 2 Al's At the Beach Cafe. I haven't been able to give into this craving yet.
- fried pickles-- I ordered some from Sonic one evening as my side item to the Bacon Cheeseburger (hey, I'm pregnant after all).
- Bratwurst with LOTS of yellow mustard and grilled carmelized onions on a bun. I told this craving to Aaron and he said "You want a bratwurst??? You don't normally want bratwurst." I replied "I'm not normally pregnant either." His response: "I love you." :)
- salty foods
- Coffee Toffee Bars-- this was my first "sweet" craving.
- sour things like Pixi-Stix
- anything with yellow mustard
- sour things
- dill pickles
- Savory things. If I got too much of a sweet taste in my mouth, I would guzzle water.
- dill pickles
- water-- I was SO thirsty! I could not get enough water!
- Broccoli! I could not get enough!
- Pizza! I could eat it every day!
- Non-food item: I was ready for Fall! Ready for Apple cider, pumpkins, crisp air, picking up pecans in the yard, going to the Pumpkin Patch with Michael and my nephew!
- Steamed veggies! I could eat my weight in broccoli
- Apples-- especially granny smith
- Steamed veggies
- cottage cheese
- apples--granny smith or gala
- peaches or nectarines
- Chicken spaghetti-- I made this last night for supper because it was such a dominant craving this week!
This week marks Week 22. Little Baby P. 2 is the size of a papaya!
Today, I went to the doctor for my monthly check-up. Little Baby P.'s heart-rate was 141, and he earned himself a "Perfect Heartbeat" award, just like his brother. Next month, I will have the glucose test, where I am screened for gestational diabetes. That means super healthy eating this next month! In addition, we will have an ultrasound at our next appointment. It's always fun to see Little Baby P. 2 on the ultrasound screen, so we are excited to have this next ultrasound. :)
Prayers are much appreciated! Much love, Reba