Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!


Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you and yours!

I'm going to be finishing up my workday in a few hours, and then I'm off for 3 days!

My plans today include making sugar cookies with the boys (we have the slice-and-bake kind this year), but I'll be making my own cream cheese frosting to go on top of them!  Michael reminded me yesterday that "we have to have cookies for Santa!"

I also plan to watch Prancer today, because she plans to get Prancer back to Santa on Christmas Eve Eve, so it's the most perfect day to watch that movie.

I'll attempt to watch Christmas Vacation and Elf again.  Perhaps Home Alone and Home Alone 2 again. No promises-- a couch and a cozy blanket in the living room lit by the light of the Christmas Tree makes for early bedtimes for me!

Tomorrow, we'll spend the afternoon and evening with my mom & dad.  My older brother is coming to town and all of us will enjoy dinner together.  I'm making Loaded Cauliflower Casserole and Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs (first time trying it, I'll let you know how it goes!).

On Sunday, we'll have church service an hour later than normal, and then we'll go over to my mother-in-law's home and we'll snack during the day, and eat Christmas dinner there with my step-father-in-law, my mother-in-law, my father-in-law, and my step-mother-in-law.  Hopefully, we'll watch The Ref or something along those lines.

Monday is my Dad's birthday so I'm sure we'll be spending part of our evening over there for birthday dinner!

I hope your holiday is festive and warm!

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment