Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, May 5, 2017

Mom Pins

I have this board on Pinterest, "New Mommy Advice," where I've pinned lots of tips on newborn care, boosting milk supply, and words of encouragement for moms.  Here are some of my favorite "mom pins" and I like to look back over them and get a boost of encouragement as I am now mommy to a near-kindergartner and preschooler, with a baby on the way.











Reading things puts new spring in my step and serves to remind me that as moms, we're going to make mistakes, but it's normal and we can start afresh each day.  Children are a blessing from the Lord and I want to make sure I remember that at all times.

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment