Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 30, 2017

A Touch of Fall

Decorating our home for the changing seasons is something I love to do and wish I had more of a budget for!  However, I think the few fall touches we have right now suit us for this season in our lives.

I got this fall dishtowel at Kohl's a couple years ago. It always makes me happy.


This is the September flower for my Season Changing Wreath which hangs on my laundry room door. I'll photograph the October flower and November flower when we reach those months.


My mantle currently has birthday cards for Aaron on the left and one anniversary card on the right (our 8th anniversary is October 3rd). I bought the felt leaf garland from Target a couple years ago, but the Gather garland is from Target this year in the Dollar Spot.  I'm not sure how I like both garlands together so I might take one down and put it elsewhere.


On our entertainment center are my 3 pumpkins I got from TJ Maxx last year. The mercury glass pumpkin is my favorite.


This wreath hangs on our coat closet door. I made it just a couple weeks ago from cupcake liners!


Thanks for checking out our fall decor! If I add pieces or find pieces I forgot about, I'll be sure to update!

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba 



2 comments: