Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, October 1, 2018

October!

Yay!  It's finally October-- my favorite month!

Today I begin my Field Experience.  I went to school super early this morning to meet the teacher I'll be working with.  He had no clue that I was assigned to help him.  To say I'm disappointed in the communication of the university with the school system is an understatement.

Anyway, I introduced myself and what I was assigned to do, and he said I could show back up at 9:30 which is when his first class of the day starts (he had his planning period first thing this morning). 

So since I live nearby the high school, I headed home to enjoy my coffee and pal around here for a little bit before heading back to work.  I'm so excited to see how he runs his class and where I might be able to include myself in future classes.  I imagine today I'll just be taking a lot of notes and making observations.

This week is a full one for us with me doing actual field experiences, and then getting prepared to go to the cottage this weekend. 

Next week on Friday night, I'm hosting an Intro to Essential Oils class for local ladies.  I'm excited to share why we started incorporating essential oils into our routine and how we've seen their effectiveness.  After my in-person class, I plan to host a facebook class so that others who don't live nearby can see what it's all about too!

I also have to make myself sit down and sort through the clothes and baby items that we no longer use so that I can get ready for the upcoming consignment sale!  Drop-off starts October 13th and I haven't entered anything into the system yet.  Why do I do this to myself?!

I hope to write an update later about how my first day of field experience went!

Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment