Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, November 23, 2018

Black Friday Deals


Now, I'm not a wake-up-at-midnight-and-battle-shopping-crowds kind of a person.  I'm more of a scour-the-sales-while-at-home-drinking-coffee kind of gal.  So I've compiled some things that I either own personally, or would like to try out based on level of cuteness or reviews.  Here goes. 


This cozy throw!

I actually bought this during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in August and it's been the number one blanket choice in our family since then!







Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw,
                        Main,
                        color, NAVY BLUE
Now here's a little secret.  I knew my kids would love this blanket so much that I actually ordered four of these in August.  The sale price today is just about $4 more than it was in August, so it's still a super good deal!  I bought one blanket for myself (pink peony) and I bought three more blankets (rust clay, teal gazer, and pink brick) for my kids.  They have more colors available now, so I do wish I had gotten red couture and navy blue for my boys instead.  My blanket came out of the package right away and has gotten used every single day since August!  I'm so excited for my kids to open their own blankets on Christmas!  I knew these were quality blankets, and I wanted to start gifting my kids things that they could use for years to come.


I'm heading to New York in a couple of weeks, and was sorely lacking in the warm jacket department.  It's just not something we use very often in the South!  I hopped onto Old Navy's site because I knew they usually have a wide range of coats at very reasonable prices.  I ordered this one for my trip and am so excited to have it arrive!


product
And of course I ordered this blush color-- called Pink Paradigm.

I also snagged these ear warmers and these text-friendly gloves.

productproduct

Just as I didn't have a suitable jacket to wear in a New York December, I didn't have suitable jackets for my boys to wear down here just in case we had another set of snow days like we did last winter.  So I grabbed these hooded puffer jackets for them.  I got the gray colorblock one for Michael and the blackjack one for Noah.  I only got them different colors because I wanted to eliminate the confusion of "whose jacket is whose" as Michael leaves for school each morning. 
                                     product
Noah is very much into "belt-loop pants" these days because apparently, all police officers wear belts and that means they need to have belt-loop pants.  I found a skinny red belt of mine which he loves to wear as he plays "police officer" on the daily.  Noah only has one pair of shorts with belt loops, and insists on wearing them even though it's 40 degrees outside.  So I figured I'd get him a pair of "belt-loop pants" for Christmas.  

                                     product


Aaron already solidified his Black Friday wishlist on Monday when he went shopping with Noah and Avery while I was at the hematology and endocrinology appointment with Michael.  He plans to do a lot of fishing this winter with my dad and had been eyeing these Muck boots for a while.  He snagged them at $95, but seeing the deals today-- he paid $15 too much.  Oh well.  We live and learn.  


  
                                         Muck Boot Adults' Field Blazer Insulated Hunting Boots



As of this year, we began using essential oils in our home because I desperately wanted an additional line of immune system support for my kids and sleep & hormonal support for myself.  I did a lot of research because that's the only way I can make a peaceful decision about anything and landed on the company Young Living.  I'll write more about this lifestyle change soon, but for now I'll leave you with the link to their Black Friday sale.  Fifty oils are 20% off and four of their diffusers are 20% off along with a whole lot of great deals!  If you wanted to start a lifestyle change for yourself and your family, you can purchase a Starter Kit today (Click on "Become a Member" and enter the number 14124966 as Sponsor and Enroller number, which just means you're purchasing a kit because you heard about it from me-- there's no selling or additional buying requirements.  Ever.).  

Some of my favorite oils are Thieves, Lemon, Orange, Cedarwood, and Valor


I hope you've enjoyed this Black Friday round up!

Until Next Time, 
Much love, Reba





  

No comments:

Post a Comment