Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Birthday Interviews (6 years old, 7.5 years old)

I conducted Noah's "birthday interview" this week and Michael thought it sounded like so much fun that he asked if he could do it too.  So, without further ado, here are my boys' birthday (and half birthday) interviews!

Noah: 6 Years Old

What is your name? Noah! (said with a jump!)
How old are you? Six! (said with another jump!)
What is your favorite thing to do? I don't know.  Look at garbage trucks every Monday.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Work at Dad's work.  Be an engineer.
What is your favorite food? Macaroni, and pizza.
Who do you like to spend time with? Mom.
What do you do really well? Homework.
What makes you laugh? Seeing trains.
What is the best time of the day? Food times.
What are you afraid of? Monsters.
Who is your best friend? Michael.
What do you like to do with your family? Go to restaurants.
What do you love to learn about? Learn how to drive one day.
Where do you like to go? To school.
What is your favorite book? The book from Nana and Popa.
If you had one wish, what would it be? That the rain would make snow.



Michael: 7.5 Years Old

What is your name? Michael.
How old are you? Seven and a half.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play video games with my family.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Video game maker.
What is your favorite food? Supreme pizza, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese.
Who do you like to spend time with? Everybody in my family including people who aren't in this house who I know and love.
What do you do really well? Play video games.
What makes you laugh? When someone tickles me on my belly or my ribs.
What is the best time of the day? Snack time.
What are you afraid of? Most likely reason-- the dark.
Who is your best friend? My friend at school named Ethan.
What do you like to do with your family? Play video games with them.
What do you love to learn about? Science.
Where do you like to go? Out to pizza restaurants.
What is your favorite book? All of my Pokemon books and Nintendo books.
If you had one wish, what would it be? To make my own Pokemon game and my own game company.


Well, there you have it!  Two very different boys with two very different views.  I love them both and their sister so dearly!


Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment