Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday Favorites - 09-18-20

 I'm so super grateful it's Friday!  Today was an eLearning Day in our county, so I got to be home with my kiddos and help them navigate their classwork while I helped out my own students via email.  It was really nice to have a slower morning where I didn't have to be "ready" til nearly two hours past my usual time! 


I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika today for Friday Favorites!



First up is how Avery entertains herself while her brothers are doing their schoolwork.  She's such a good sorter!  My mother-in-law says she should have Avery come over and organize her dresser drawers!



Next is the awesome German Chocolate Cake we made for my father-in-law's birthday last Sunday.  We were so pumped with how well it turned out!


Our nephew is wearing a new medical ID bracelet and he isn't quite a fan of it yet.  To help him with this transition, I sent a photo of Michael sporting his medical ID bracelet.  My nephew really looks up to Michael, so I'm hoping this encourages him that his role-model cousin has a bracelet too!



I received a few "on point" memes this week!  


This one literally describes Avery for any car ride. 


My husband and I got a chuckle out of this next one:


I shared the following meme with my students and they all think this is a good possibility and a hopeful outcome. 


I saw these shirts on jane.com earlier this week and loved the phrases and the color combos!



Thanks for stopping by!



Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment