Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2022

Random Camera Roll

 It's our first day of spring break and it couldn't have come at a better time. Most of this week, I'll try to be productive in moving things during the morning and doing something fun with the kids in the afternoon.  I figured today I'd upload some photos for a quick recap of things we've been up to. 

My mother in law got a puppy about two weeks ago and all 3 kiddos have been loving on her. 


Avery LOVES shopping for flowers! And wind chimes. 


Akuna stayed at my parents' house while we had our house in "show mode." He loves to take a break in the shade after a few (read: 85) rounds of fetch. 


A few weeks ago, this sunrise caught my eye! Such a pretty blue sky & an interesting compilation of clouds!


Photographer Avery snapped this working mom picture!


I love 4 year old selfies!


Frog dissection day was a couple weeks ago and I took this goggle selfish to show my kiddos & my nephews. 


More puppy snuggles!



Avery has LOVED having Akuna back home. She loves to nurture him! 


I took these this morning. So sweet. 


They're all growing up so fast!


Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba







No comments:

Post a Comment