Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Avery's boots

Avery is quite the little shopper and is also pretty opinionated when it comes to things she likes. :)  I never want to quash her sense of style and I'm actually pretty excited for the upcoming days when she'll want to wear a tutu and a t-shirt and cowgirls boots and a hat or any other odd combination of clothing items!


Avery went shopping with my mother-in-law a couple of weeks ago (on her actual birthday, I believe) and she picked out a few things that she fancied.  One was a denim dress which will be just darling this fall when the temperature cools off just a bit.  Another item was a light blue and white abstract floral print t-shirt dress which she LOVES to wear!  She also HAD TO HAVE a Minnie Mouse nightgown (super soft and silky!).  The most fun thing to me, though, is that she picked out a little pair of light brown suede booties with fringe.  They are ADORABLE and I cannot wait for her to wear them once it's not 100 degrees outside.



Here she is modeling her fashion find. :)








Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO CUTE! Gosh what fun to have a little girl to play dress-up with!

    ReplyDelete