Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, September 9, 2019

Super Fun Bracelets!

I love the trend of stacking bracelets but didn't really feel like I had the means to know which bracelets matched up well together, and didn't really want to spend a whole lot of money on acquiring various bracelets in order to create a stack.

Also, I don't like to hear bracelets clinking together especially when my arms move around a lot during the day (I teach my students using a lot of emphasis with my arms and hands).

Enter Victoria Emerson bracelets!  I first saw these on Sheaffer's blog and loved how she coordinated the bracelet stacks to her outfits, etc. The cool thing about the Boho cuffs at Victoria Emerson is that the guesswork is removed from the equation.  The cuffs come predesigned with six or so different but coordinating bracelets stacked together.  Each one has a fun name, usually based after the city responsible for being the muse for each design.

Although I liked the versions Sheaffer showcased, none of them truly stuck out to me until this past month when Victoria Emerson was having a Buy One Get One sale and two styles really caught my attention.  Once I started researching them more, I realized that the six coordinating bracelet strands are held together with a magnetic clasp, making it all the more easy to put on and not worry about tangling, clinking, etc.!

Sheaffer showed a gold toned bracelet grouping called the Coronado and it was love at first sight.  I LOVE anything to do with gold tones, especially when mixed in with blush tones.  The Coronado is six strands to include a rose gold leather strip, some really pretty blush colored beads, a light tan braided leather strap, three pearls on a golden-toned string, some light wooden beads, and a row of white sparkly beads. I couldn't get a hold of it fast enough!  It was beautiful online and it arrived beautiful in person!  It's by far my favorite piece of jewelry to wear at the moment (besides my wedding bands).  I like to pair it with khaki colored linen pants and a patterned light brown shirt but it goes so well with so many things because of the neutral color pairings.









Since the sale that I was taking part in was a BOGO sale, I had to find another piece to round out my purchase.  I had noticed and liked a bracelet Sheaffer modeled called the El Paso, but wasn't sure if I wanted to take the plunge because it includes a cow-hide-patterned calf-hair strip and I thought it was too bold.  However, I'm really trying to take steps that allow myself to go after the bold item just because I like it and to not get bogged down with what people may say about it.  So I went for it and I LOVE it and am so glad I chose to get it!  It is comprised of a row of brown sparkly beads, clear sparkly beads, the cow-hide-pattern calf-hair strip, some small wooden beads, egg-shaped beads, and dark blue sparkly beads.  I love wearing this bracelet paired with a green t-shirt dress but it will complement so many things!





Just wanted to showcase these two fun jewelry items that makes getting dressed a little more fun in the mornings!



Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment