Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Winter Photos

I've slacked off on posting much this month. We had a lot going on with the boys returning to traditional school, and Michael's appointment, and my minor foot procedure. February- though short- sometimes seems to take a while to get through & I'm not mad that March (and Spring!) is on the horizon! We have some fun things planned in March & it's also the final full month of our third quarter of school which means I can see the end of this lengthy school year in sight! March is almost April which is almost May which is when most of my students will finish the year (and only a few will have to return in June for exams). Let's go!  So here's a random photo collection from the winter. 


 Our snow "dusting."


Pretend purple hair. 



A 100 year old for the 100th day of school. 



Happy boys after school. 



My view after exiting the bathroom one evening.



A pretty winter sunrise. 



All 3 kiddos enjoying a bedtime snack. 



A birthday party for her doll. 



Playing outside before church. 



Sporting a princess jacket. 



A quick room rearrange for all kiddos. 




Crazy slide hair!


A Saturday Mario. 



An Elsa braid. 




And that just about sums up this season in our lives!

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment