Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

One Year

Today marks one year since Popa entered Heaven. I miss him & think of him daily. I wish I had more time with him this side of Heaven. 


I won't post all of the lyrics here but two songs that have spoken the most to me about him over the last year are Phil Wickam's "House of the Lord" and Casting Crown "Scars in Heaven."


I heard and paid attention to "Scars in Heaven" the night I drove home from the hospital last year after I had to say goodbye. The very next afternoon, after he had passed, I heard "House of the Lord" and it spoke about joy in the house of the Lord and I imagined how much joy God experienced welcoming one of His children home. 


Now everytime I hear those songs I'm transported back to that time. 









Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment