Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Teacher Nook

I thought it would be fun to show my little teacher nook in my classroom as it looks this year. 


I ordered a new coffee maker this year. This one from the Pioneer Woman was so cheerful that I knew it would bring me joy each time I see it!


I also added a new microwave earlier this year. I decided to go with this light blue retro-inspired model. It was inexpensive too!


I use a large desk calendar to help keep my lessons on track. I'm teaching 2 new subjects this fall and it helps to see it all laid out. I like colorful calendars and I use colorful pens & markers to make my notations. 


I LOVE posting pictures in my workspace. I did this at the VA as well. Having photos and drawings in my work place keeps me in a good happy place as I complete my tasks & am reminded of why I do what I do. 

My diffuser has the Capri Blue Volcano oil in it (from Amazon) and it's a refreshing neutral scent. 


All in all my workspace is cheerful & colorful. I enjoy my little teacher nook and it's fun to have joy when going to work!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment