Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, September 30, 2022

Plumbing!

This week, the first part of the plumbing was installed into the slab area of the house. 





It's so fun to see each little piece go into place!


I was a little bummed after talking to the countertop company today when they told me it would be a month to install countertops & sinks after they measure the space (which they can't do until the cabinets are installed). Then the plumber will have to come back out and install the fixtures into the sinks. 


I'm writing this so I can look back on it later & see how quickly that "one month" time frame actually passed by. It's all perspective. 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment