Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Sand!

As promised, the sand was delivered earlier this week one afternoon. The workers came back the next morning to smooth it all out so that the plumber can start on his first part (hopefully today!). 

On Tuesday evening the weather here was so nice, so we decided to go to the property after dinner & take a look at the progress. Avery & Noah came along to run off some energy. We were able to fit in a bit if exploration and a couple of tractor rides before it became too dark to see much. 









We're so super excited to see real changes being made!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment