Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022

This year, we had an Elsa, a Link, and a firefighter. 


Avery & Noah's costumes came from Costco and we are so impressed with the quality! Michael, as my mom so perfectly put it, is a costume creator. We ordered his hat, shirt and pants from Amazon (both the shirt & pants are things he can wear again), and the sword & shield were a craft fair find a couple weekends ago. 

All 3 kids were confident in their outfits and had a blast trick-or-treating. 

And now begins the holiday season! 


Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment