Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, October 28, 2022

Picture Update

Here's a random collection of photos showcasing what we've been up to this month!

Columbus Day naps!


Uno-Flip card game with Uncle Bryan!


Sweet drawings I find in backpack binders.
 

An outdoor craft fair full of fall-themed goodies...


Like photo ops... 


And dance performances!


A batch of Maple apple blondies! (So good!)


A silly sleeping pup on a weekday morning!


A truck bed covered in hay from a midweek run to a tractor store. 


A silly rendition of daddy's "breathe-rights" that she made from leftover faux leather fabric. 


All 3 of my precious kiddos watching Cutthroat Kitchen in my room one evening. 


Capture everyday moments. Looking back on these random things brings back such good memories!



Until Next Time!
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment