Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Fun Thanksgiving Activities

Avery & Noah both did cute activities in school to prepare for Thanksgiving. 


Avery had to disguise a turkey so that it could make it through Thanksgiving safely. Both of the boys did this activity in kindergarten as well. Noah hid his turkey as a sheriff, and I can't remember how Michael disguised his turkey. Avery, the girlie girl she is, disguised her turkey as a ballerina. 


She received the turkey template from school, and she had to cut it out and glue the top to the bottom. She went ahead and colored it, thinking that was the assignment. :) We had to think hard about how we could disguise it after this. She chose to give it a ballerina outfit & the creativity began. We used cut-up pieces of some tights Avery couldn't wear anymore and made a tutu. Then we added a purple top, cut some flowers off some floral paper to make a crown headpiece, and added some purple ballet slippers. She did the planning & any execution she could. I thought it turned out so cute!


Noah was given the task of creating a Thankful bracelet and then adding a "key" for the meaning of the colored beads. I was so in love with it! 


This would be an easy craft for kiddos that they could actually enjoy for themselves or give as a gift! 

I'm definitely going to be reusing these activity ideas in future Thanksgiving gatherings!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment