Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2022

Santa Visit!

On our first evening of Thanksgiving break, we went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops! Santa was ever so kind and really engaged in conversation with all three kiddos, especially Michael. I thought this was so super sweet of him. 

All 3 kids told him what they'd like for Christmas & Santa asked appropriate questions to clarify their wishes. Avery wasn't sure she'd talk for herself, so I was prepared to be her voice and I held her while we visited with Santa. To my surprise, she told Santa her wish and she sat on the bench for the picture. This is the first year that all 3 kids willingly sat with Santa and smiled for the picture!


This evening surely made for sweet memories!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment