Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Muffins in a Pan!

I bought some muffin mix this week as a special "Christmas break" breakfast, but then realized my parents took their muffin tin with them on their camping trip! So after a few minutes of research, we had our alternate plan in place- using a sheet pan!

I mixed the muffin mix according to the package directions, but I set the oven at 10 degrees below what the package said. 

I lined two sheet pans with parchment paper & spread out the muffin mix. I started with a ten minute timer but had to add a couple minutes to get a golden top over most of the pan.

After the muffins were out, I cut them into servings & gave the kids each a few for breakfast. Aaron tried one when he came home from work & said he prefers them this way. It was like having just the muffin tops, which is sometimes the best part anyway!




Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment