Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Christmas Door Decor

 On November 30th, my school had a door-decorating competition. My festive seniors from last year are making their way in the world and were not around to help me plan for door decor this year. We also were given much less notice of the door decorating contest this year, so I was working with a mostly apathetic crew and limited time. 

We decided to go with an easy "Battle Plan" rendition from Home Alone. We printed off some quotes and images from the movie and drew Kevin's battle plan. We didn't win (didn't even receive recognition) but I knew my own kiddos would like it and that spurred me onward. I even made a last minute "Little Nero's pizza" with a printed label and an upside down school supply box. 


Like I thought, my boys really liked it! Avery did too until she realized the pizza was fake, then she was upset which is why she's hiding behind Michael in this picture. 


She did, however, really like my coworker's Chemistree. :) 



Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment