Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Some Christmas Fun

This is a post in pictures showing our Christmas fun so far! 

Our town does a great job of decorating for Christmas!



The day after Thanksgiving, the kiddos decorated my mom's Christmas tree! It's short enough where all 3 could place ornaments on a variety of branches. I love capturing their faces in the glow of the lights & with the joy of the season. 





Lucy, our girl elf, didn't come with a skirt so I made one out of a napkin. It didn't last long, but Avery was impressed with it while it lasted. 



I brought my little wooden German tree to my classroom since I don't have a place to set it up at home. It added just the right amount of Christmas flair. 


While shopping in Target, I came across a roll of wrapping paper with sign language! I grabbed it (since sign language holds a special place in my heart) and I also snagged one for my sister-in-law's sister who is completing her college degree in sign language interpretation! 


I thought Avery's note to Santa was precious!


In her class, Avery made a Christmas countdown paper chain. She has enjoyed taking off a strip of paper each day. 



Our original elf, Q.E., returned last Saturday morning and he brought his reindeer, Sam. All three kids love to cuddle Sam! 


My mom is such a fantastic grandma and made homemade gingerbread cookies with the kids. Noah wasn't ready to decorate, but Michael and Avery took charge! 




The kids have special dress-up days this week and one day was Christmas hat day! 


As her last performance of the season, Avery had an outdoor performance downtown & I grabbed this photo of all three of my precious kiddos. I asked them ahead of time that I'd want a photo of them. This is equivalent to any Christmas gift they coild give. :) I love it so much!



Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment