Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023!

A new year has begun! I don't know why, but it always catches me off guard when we exit a year & start a new one. We've got lots of fun (some slightly scary!) things to look forward to this year, and with God's ever present grace I think we'll be ready. 

I don't have a fun snapshot to show us ringing in the new year because we weren't staying up late on purpose! Aaron & I made it to the 11:00 hour accidentally as we worked late at the house. Our goal is to move in this week. It's not 100% ready but we're prepared to move in & work on the remaining percentage of things to do while we're settling in. It's time for us to be on our own again. This has been quite the journey & we're ever so thankful for the help & generosity of my parents who opened their home to us and let us live with them while we built. We're almost at the finish line and it seems surreal. 

I can't wait to fill you in with a summary post of the building process (and what a long process it was!), but for now I'll leave you with a few random photos & a wish for a fantastic grace-filled 2023. 


Some cousin birthday party fun!

 
One morning in December we had an icy start to the day. 


Avery held outdoor ice for the first time!


Celebrating Nana's birthday before Christmas. 


Making a craft at Grandma Chips' house. 


Snuggling up in the new denim quilts Auntie Angela made for Christmas gifts. 




Giving Akuna some birthday cuddles! He turned 12 on December 30th!



New Year's Eve vibes from Noah & Akuna. 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

 

No comments:

Post a Comment