Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, January 9, 2023

Noah is 9!

Noah had his golden birthday today, where he turned 9 on the 9th! I can't believe time has already flown this fast!

Dear Noah-buddy,

I love you so super much! You are an awesome kid & I'm so excited that it's your birthday today! You love police cars, school buses, and garbage trucks just as much (or more!) than you did last year. It is fun to watch you hone in on your preferences. 

You're the first Petersen to celebrate a birthday in our new house, and you're also the only Petersen to celebrate a birthday in their own home since this time last year (by my birthday time, we were living with Gigi & Grampa Bill). We barely made it into the house in time for your birthday, but we're here & we utilized our oven to bake a cherry pie for your family member party. We'll have a friends party later on and it'll be interesting to see what you choose for party foods. 

You are a snacker. You love to graze & munch on savory things. You're still not much of a fan of sweet stuff. 

You love to relax by playing on your rugs with toys. It's so fun to listen to your imaginative play. You don't turn down a good movie & you're a fantastic cuddle buddy!

You've been active since before you were born, and your joyfulness is one of your absolute best qualities. I'm so excited each day that God lets me be your mom. I love you so much, Noah. 

Love, Mom



Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment