Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Easter

We started our Easter with a Sonrise Service & church breakfast. I LOVE Easter and attending Sonrise Service! It was such an enjoyable time, and although it was windy, it was so nice for it not to be raining. This year all of the kiddos came & I want to say this is the first year we took them. In the past, Aaron & I have traded off on who attended and the other would arrive with the kiddos & the breakfast dish. But we knew the kids would do well in attending and they did! It was very enjoyable!

Easter baskets for the kids were very low-key this year. Every kid got a book and candy and a coupon for a new pair of shoes. We took them to pick out their shoes last night & all 3 are wearing their new shoes today. 

We hosted Easter dinner in our new home! Aaron has been DREAMING of hosting at our new place & I was so excited for him that it was finally time!



After dinner, we haphazardly hid eggs for the kids in the backyard. We actually think one of Noah's eggs is still out there somewhere! The kids had a blast searching together for the eggs. They've enjoyed the spoils of their search since!




What a wonderful weekend! 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba 

No comments:

Post a Comment