Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Still Here!

I'm still here! Just wrapping up another doctorate term and preparing to teach economics, which I've never taught before. Oh and our internet at home has been out since Friday before we got home from school. Hopefully it'll be fixed today, but it sure is impacting how well Michael's medical devices work, breadth of shows & movie options, and how easily I can communicate via email & blog. We live so far out in the country now that data on my phone doesn't work, so we've been reverting to lots of outside time, lots of dvds, and recipes we already know how to make! 

But I'm still here. Catching up on reading blog posts and emails when I get into wifi range of other places. I'll post a proper update soon. 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment