Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

The Nutcracker

Avery's dance company performed The Nutcracker as their Christmas performance this year. It's the first time we chose to participate in the winter performance (usually we just do the spring recital). But since our lives were a little less hectic now, we decided to go for it! Avery loved it and that made it such a special experience! 

She's in 3 dance classes this year which put her on the stage a lot. She was an Angel, a Candy Cane, and a Gingersnap. 

I chose to be a stage mom to help with her costume changes & I feel this just might be part of my journey. At least for now. She REALLY appreciated me being backstage with her so I think I'll be doing that for a while which is totally fine. She's a great little friend. :)


Here's a few pictures that the director took and told us we could share. 








Merry Christmas! 


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment