Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 1, 2023

Welcome, December!

I cannot believe it's December 1st, but I'm so glad it is! 

It's officially the Christmas season in our home, and I love seeing how excited our kids get during the holiday season. 

Today our elves returned. Q.E. and Lucy came back and brought a note and ornaments for the kids. Sam the reindeer is also here & will get to be held by all 3 kids throughout the next several weeks. 



The elves brought an ornament for each kid. These are very special & relate back to something the kids are interested in. 


Michael received a Nintendo NES game system ornament. 


Avery received Clara holding a Nutcracker. 


Noah received a festive armored police vest. 



They love their ornaments, and I love their sweet pure joy. It's the most wonderful time of the year! 


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment