Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Cutie Hairstyles

Avery's hair is getting so long and we've been enjoying trying out some new hairstyles. 


A sock bun for gymnastics! Avery's hair is thin, so Aunt Bethany sent us some sock bun inserts to try for dance practice. They're wonderful!





Avery tried out some gems one morning. 



We worked on reverse French brands for dance class. 



Valentine's Day dance class meant heart pigtails!




A reverse French braid tuck for gymnastics. 



Avery found 2 "Topsy turvy ponytail" makers but didn't know what they were so she gave herself a cute bun and inserted them like chopsticks! Such a cutie! 




She was impressed when I showed her how it should work. 



She requested a bubble braid the other evening so we tried this out and redid it for school the next day. 




How fun! We look forward to lots more fun hairstyles!


Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment