Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Valentine's Day 2024

This year was so much fun to shop for Valentine's goodies. I was prepared weeks in advance & had to hide the items in my closet lest any hide & seekers ventured that way! 

I used the little felt envelopes that I've had for years & this year I chose to find two things per kiddo & a little bit of candy as well. 

I chose Target's little heart shaped boxes filled with heart shaped chocolate. It was just the right amount of chocolate for each kid to enjoy and not feel overwhelmed by the amount. 

For the gifts I chose to get two things per kid-- something to play with and something that they've mentioned they'd like. 

Avery received a heart-antenna headband which she saw on Amazon. I added a multipack of stick-on earrings to her envelope. She's enjoyed choosing a set of earrings to wear each day!



Noah received a Chase Elliot Nascar truck toy and a Coyote Peterson book that he mentioned he wanted. He was thrilled with the truck (and the Styrofoam peanuts it was packed in) and we'll get around to reading the book.



Michael received a little book of "642 Tiny Things to Draw." I thought this would be good for him for his "do something creative" part of his daily chore list.  He also received a pair of house shoes/slippers that he was ecstatic about! 


They were very thankful and enjoyed their goodies and little tokens of love displayed. 


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment