Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Spring Break Fun! (Part 1)

Over the kids' spring break, Aaron & I took a couple days off of work to go on some day adventures with them. 

On Day one, we went to Auburn!

We stopped by Buccees (actually for gas, ironically & not for souvenirs this time!) And then made our way to Country's BBQ. I probably hadn't been there since before I got married. 
The boys enjoyed drinking from jars. 




We then went to Tiger Town Sports to play mini golf. What a fun time! The kids LOVED this and we'll probably schedule some random Saturdays to go back!





Of course we made a stop at Toomers Corner for lemonade! 



We finished up the day by buying lobster tails at Costco and making them for dinner.  Afterwards we played card games which became a kid favorite activity. 


What a fun day full of memory making! I'm so glad we decided to take some time off work and do little trips. 

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba




No comments:

Post a Comment