Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Spring Break Fun! (Part 2)

 On the second day off, Aaron & I took the kids to Birmingham & Sylacauga. 


Our intention was to go to the McWane Science center but the parking deck gate was down & said full. This was within an hour of the museum opening. I knew there were street parking lots around but the ones nearby had lines of cars out onto the street, and the spots were small (of which there were none available anyhow). So we pivoted & went to the under-interstate playground that we had briefly stopped at for the Supercross race. Then we went to the Summit and ate at Shake Shack for lunch. Afterwards we ventured across the street to Trader Joe's (wow! The crowds!). Then we traveled to Sylacauga to the Bluebell factory to get our dollar ice cream cups. We played more card games that night and had another memory filled day. 




















I loved our little day trips with them!


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment