Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Closer to Three

Dear Michael,

Today you turned 18 months old.  That means tomorrow you will be closer to 3 than you are to the day you were born.  That blows my mind! It has all happened so fast.  I love the toddler that you are.  I am thrilled beyond belief with how smart you are! Each day, you attempt to say more words and you sign more words.  Your cognitive vocabulary is astounding. 

You are completely precious. Your smile is captivating, and I always get a good laugh by how funny you think you are. 

You are learning to be a super sweet big brother.  You love to put Noah's pacifier in his mouth for him when he cries.  Of course, you attempt to pull it out of his mouth sometimes when he's content. 

You love to take baths, which is fabulous since you love going outside and getting dirty.  :)

You are a great eater, and if you had your own way, you'd eat Goldfish and peach fruit cups all day long.  You feed yourself, and your are getting better at it every day.  I am so proud of you and how far you've come!

You love to watch "Little Bear" (which you call 'bear'), and "Paw Patrol" and "Bubble Guppies" (which you call "bubble").

You absolutely love books, and that thrills my heart.  Favorites this week include "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom," "100 Words," and "Humpty Dumpty."

I love you immensely.  It is a joy to be your Mommy (even though you normally don't refer to me in any words, and when you do, you say 'ba-ba').  I am excited each day to go into your room and get you when you wake up.  I am excited for all of the days we get to spend together.  I love you forever, my dear one.  Love, your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment