Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Four Things

I admit, I'm a sucker for quippy online questionnaires, and this set of questions has been floating around, so I decided I'd fill it out, too.


Four names people call me other than my real name.

1.      Reebz

2.      Rip

3.      Rebie

4.      Mommy (wow!  What a blessing that one is!)

 

Four Jobs I’ve Had

1.      Photographer of newborn babies

2.      Tutor of athletes

3.      Photographer of College Events

4.      Veterans Service Representative

 

Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once

1.      The Proposal

2.      Little Women (with June Allyson)

3.      Cars (thanks to my sons)

4.      Definitely Maybe

 

Four Books I’d Recommend

1.      Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto

2.      Miles’ Song by Alice McGill

3.      Captivating by John and Staci Eldredge

4.      Any of “The Cat Who” series by Lillian Jackson Braun

 

Four Places I’ve Lived

1.      Virginia

2.      Honolulu, HI

3.      Alabama

  

Four Places I’ve Visited

1.      New York City

2.      Washington D.C.

3.      Seattle, Washington

4.      Maui

 

Four Things I Prefer Not To Eat (but I do eat them)

1.      Peanuts

2.      Bell peppers

3.      Raw carrots

4.      Bratwurst

 

Four of my Favorite Foods

1.      Chocolate

2.      Mahi-mahi

3.      Naan bread

4.      Peanut Butter

 

Four TV Shows I Watch

1.      Fixer Upper

2.      Love it or List it

3.      Lost in Transmission

4.      Pawn Stars

 

Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year

1.      Staying in a hotel suite for the first time

2.      Taking the boys to a pool

3.      Selling our house (hopefully!)

4.      Weekend getaway with Aaron

 

Four Things I am Always Saying

1.      Are you sure?

2.      Michael, stop that

3.      Noah, no screaming

4.      Ugh! Diabetes!

 


Fun stuff!

Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment