Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday.  The topic today is "Which 5 People Would You Invite to a Dinner Party at Your Home?"  



1. Sandra Bullock


I love all of her movies and I love the philanthropic things she does with her excess money.  She's funny, talented, and seems like she is a down to earth person.  I think it would be fun to hang out!

2. Leigh Anne Tuohy



For those of you who don't know who she is, let me show you this picture:


Sandra Bullock played her in the movie "The Blind Side."  Leigh Anne Tuohy cracks me up!  She is a fireball and so, so funny!  It would be a hoot to have her over for dinner!  She tells it like she sees it, and she is not afraid to fight for what is right.  She'd be an awesome dinner party guest. 

3. Candace Cameron Bure


Yep!  DJ from Full House!  I admire Candace so much for her portrayal of her faith.  Her Hallmark movie "Christmas Under Wraps" is an absolute favorite of mine, and I think it would just be really fun to sit down and chat with her!

4. Rick Burgess


Radio-show co-host, Rick Burgess, would be a hoot and a holler at a dinner party.  His testimony is outstanding and his humor is right on par with mine!  If you live in the South, you've probably heard his radio show "Rick and Bubba."  I LOVE it! It's a nationally syndicated show, but I haven't heard of too, too many people who listen to it outside of the southern states.  Check it out here, if you haven't already heard of it.  Rick actually hosted Leign Anne Tuohy on the show a couple of weeks ago and it was the funniest thing.  Rick would be an asset to any dinner party because he would definitely keep the conversation going, and he would keep it real.

5. Ryan Reynolds


Why?  I don't know.  Why not?  I enjoy his comedy movies and I think he could at least benefit from what the other people at my dinner party have to say.  So, why not?



There you have it-- my dinner party guest list.  Of course in attendance would be my husband, who is my best friend and a FANTASTIC cook.  I count us as co-hosts of this get together.

Such a fun topic!  What about you?  Who would you invite to your dinner party?


Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment