Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Radio Silence

Sorry for the HUGE blog delay!

I promise I'm still here and still religiously reading all my favorite blogs. I even have my timeline written for Avery's surprise arrival. I just haven't made it to my desktop to type it all out.

My post partum hormones aren't nearly what they were with Michael or even Noah.  But this tiredness is no joke. So I'm totally taking advantage of the whole "sleep when the baby sleeps." Michael goes to school during the day and Noah goes to his grandma's house, so it's just me & Avery during the day. I am so thankful for my mom for taking Michael to school, and for my mother in law taking Noah to her house during the day!  I am hoping my energy returns in the next couple weeks!

So I promise I will write soon about Avery's arrival and about Michael's birthday too!





Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment