Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

But wait, don't go!

My consistency with blog posting is stressing me out.  I absolutely 100% intend to post more regularly.  And the desire is there-- but the time is not.

Recently, they've instituted a change at work that adds about 10-15 steps to our processes.  This has drastically reduced the amount of "free time" I have while at work.

Also, the Spring 2 term for my schooling started last week on Monday and I'm such a glutton for punishment, that I signed up for 3 classes (whyyyy do I do this to myself?!?).  I'm treading water and I'm making it work, but I had to do a lot of work ahead of time in order to enjoy myself while at the beach since there's no wifi there and I have no laptop.

That being said, I am bringing paper and pen with me-- I can't leave home without them.  It's in my blood.  I hope to handwrite posts that I can type up later.

And yes, Avery turned 7 months old on Tuesday and I will have a blog post up for that soon.  Part of the delay is the fact that I'll dress her in a cute outfit, and she'll have a blowout that very day, and I won't get to take pictures of her in her cute outfit because she'll have her "back up" outfit on. :)  So, I'll be taking pictures of her soon and I'll get that 7-month update post up.

So don't leave!  I promise I'm still here!  I promise I still faithfully read blogs and am hoping for a sliver of free time to come back my way so I can write more!  Writing is such a release to me, so I cannot be absent from it for long.  But I am in the practice of doling out big doses of grace, and I'm accepting the fact that I cannot be superwoman and do it all all the time.  So please don't go.  Check back here again and I'll be working on new posts to have ready.

And here's a photo dump.











Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba




1 comment:

  1. You're a full-time mom to three, wife, full-time job, school work. So much more! Give yourself loads of grace and keep blogging fun by not adding unnecessary pressure. Happy to read whenever you post. Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete