Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

A Fun, Easy Lunch

Today after church, I whipped up a fun & very easy lunch for the kids. They loved it so much that they've requested the same thing for next Sunday after church too! I included a variety of things we had in the pantry & in the fridge: a few Ritz crackers each, some American cheese torn into squares, Swiss cheese torn into strips, some pepperoni, some turkey lunch meat, some craisins, and a dollop of peanut butter. Each of them got a butter knife to practice spreading peanut butter on their crackers if they chose.  It was so simple but they loved it so much!





Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



1 comment: