Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday Favorites 12/18/20

Today I'm linking up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!  



We've been keeping pretty busy this month! 


Noah lost his first tooth!


One day, Avery decorated salt dough ornaments while her brothers did virtual school. 


All three kids opened a "stone work shop."


My mother-in-law caught a rare kind moment between my sons. :)


Avery was very impressed by her gingerbread decorating skills. 


Michael conducted a science experiment one day for his virtual science class assignment. 


Last night, the kids and I ventured to a nearby neighborhood to see their Minion Christmas light show!




Michael received a white board & dry erase marker from his teacher and all three kids have loved drawing on it.  Michael usually draws comics while Avery and Noah choose to draw me "with curly hair."


One morning, our elf left ornaments for each kiddo (I'm pretty sure they were more pumped than this photo lets on.) :) Noah received a police ornament (with boots, a badge, and hat), Avery received a unicorn, and Michael received a Greninja (Pokemon character). 


 





Today is an e-Learning Day for us (all kids in the county are doing virtual school today) and I must admit, this is a favorite too!


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba

1 comment:

  1. Merry christmas to you and your family!! She did a great job with the gingerbread house

    ReplyDelete