Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 4, 2020

Making Spirits Bright

On Thursday, I received an email from the front office at school saying I had a Christmas gift in the teacher workroom.  I went to get it on my planning period that day & was blown away by the kindness of this family! It was such an encouragement and really made my day. 

It included a coffee cup, a pack of coffee, 3 candy canes, a little baggie of candy, and a note. 



Inside the coffee cup was chapstick, hand sanitizer, and some Clorox wipes! 


It was so thoughtful & appreciated!


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment