Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Fireworks!

The neighborhood near our church put on a fantastic fireworks show this year! They use the church property since we have a big field suitable for sports & events. A pyrotechnic company set up the fireworks & had music to accompany the blasts. It was fantastic! Definitely worth letting the kids stay up (way) past their bedtime to see it! 

Here's a few shots from the night:

















Super fun and it totally made the kids' day! They're still talking about it today! What was your favorite part of the 4th?

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment