Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, July 19, 2021

Summer Park

One evening, my parents came with us to take the kids to a local park attached to a peach shop and ice cream store.  After eating some ice cream outside, we ventured up the hill to the playground.  It was very nice weather and we ended our adventure right before the rain came tumbling in!  These summer evenings are so fun and I'm glad we are able to spend time together. 

We began our adventure at a decommissioned tractor.  Noah LOVES some good imaginative play!


After ice cream, we tried out the slides that exit from this barn, then Noah attempted to ride the tire horse. 


Michael loves to venture up to the fountain and make a wish with some coins. 


Avery is shaping up to be a pretty good playground car driver!


Grampa Bill handed out more coins, so we made more wishes. 


If a playground car only has two seats, then a third child might have to ride in front! :) 



It was such a nice evening and a good break from our typical evening at home activities.  The kids always love going here and it makes for good memories!


Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment