Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, November 19, 2020

My Desk Nook

This year in order to make more room to spread out the lab tables in my classroom, I chose to put my teacher desk toward the back of the room instead of by the window. I've set it up pretty cozily and have added a mini fridge, a microwave, and a Keurig (our old one from home). I'm super happy with the way it turned out and it feels like a nice space set up well for grading and planning!









A couple of faux plants, a few family photos, lots of hand-drawn pictures, and some special knick knacks and this is truly a place where I can spend 8 hours each day! 

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment